Index of PTO Programs
Click any PTO topics to view more details.
Calendar of Events
- Parental Involvement
- Board Members
- Committee Members
- Volunteer Opportunities / Service Requirement
- Box Tops
- St. Brendan Cares
- Used Uniforms
- Homeroom Parent and Grade Responsibilities
The education of the child involves a cooperative enterprise between home and school. You, as a parent, are urged to contribute your suggestions and viewpoints concerning the educational needs of your child. The most efficient means to carry out this privilege is to become an active member of the PTO. The objectives of this organization are as follows:
- To help parents and teachers develop a mutual understanding and appreciation of the ideals of Catholic education; namely, message, community, service, and worship.
- To provide programs, opportunities, and funds that will:
- Assist the children to develop a personal and community lifestyle grounded on Catholic teaching and Gospel Values.
- Foster the religious, intellectual, physical, cultural and social development of each child.
- Enhance the ability of parents to participate actively and effectively in their child's education.
All parents are members of the PTO upon registration of their children. You are cordially invited to participate in all activities of the PTO and attend meetings.
President: Claudia C. Downey
Vice President: Amanda Wilson
It is the policy of St. Brendan School to require parents to give not less then twenty (20) hours of volunteer service in the school year. Qualifying activities are as follows:
- Playground Duty
- Lunch Room
- Extended Day Program
- Classroom Parent
- Coach SB Team
- Parties (setup & cleanup only)
- Field Trips
- Chaperone Dance
- Spirit/Field Day
- PTO Committee Responsibilities
- Admin of Box Tops
- PTO Sponsored Programs
- Used Uniforms
- Admin of Scrip Gift Card Program
- PTO Fundraising Events
- Special Event Committees
- Special Event Item Donations with a value of $50 or more = 1 service hour
All other volunteer activities that are not listed must be approved & signed off by the school principal.
We ask that all families give the school at least 20 volunteer hours and there are many ways to earn them. The members of the executive board of the PTO., who manage the Volunteer Service Program, may be contacted for information about the service activities. If you choose not to volunteer, you will not be eligible for tuition discounts. No exceptions!!
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Welcome to another great year at St. Brendan School! As many of you know Box Tops 4 Education is one of the wonderful fundraising opportunities available to our school!
This year our goal is to raise the bar of earnings over the past years. In order to accomplish this goal we will need the participation of ALL our families at St. Brendan.
Box Tops offer three easy ways to earn cash for our school through everyday activities such as buying groceries, shopping online and purchasing books.
Clip — Clip Box Top coupons from hundreds of participating products and send them to school. Box Tops coupons are worth 10¢ each when our school redeems them from Box Tops for Education.
Shop — Shop at your favorite online stores through the Box Tops MarketplaceSM (btfe.com/marketplace). Up to 8% of each qualifying purchase is automatically donated to our school. There is no additional cost to your purchase and many exclusive deals and discounts can be found!
Buy books — Purchase books online at Barnes & Noble through the Box Tops Reading RoomSM. Our school will receive 6% of your new book purchases and 3% of all other online purchases.
One of the easiest ways you can help is to sign up to support our school at btfe.com. You will learn about new and easy ways to help our school earn the extra cash it needs.
Exclusive web benefits:
- See how much our school is earning with Box Tops
- Enter online promotions for chances to win Bonus Box Tops
- Print money-saving coupons for your favorite Box Tops brands
- Make mealtime easier with family-pleasing recipes
Plus, you can sign up for email newsletters to receive new product updates, and Box Tops members-only deals and discounts at Box Tops MarketplaceSM retail stores.
To learn more, visit http://www.btfe.com—and thanks for choosing to make a difference for our school with Box Tops!
For additional information or questions please contact:
Click Here for St. Brendan Cares Info
For more information or questions please contact:
The St. Brendan PTO sells LANDS'END pre-worn uniforms. All pieces (jumpers, shirts, shorts, jackets, etc.) are for sale. Donations of pre-worn uniforms are accepted in the school office year-round. All items are sold for $5.00 a piece and the proceeds are part of the PTO fundraising which helps the school with special activities and projects.
For adidtional information or questions please contact: Maegann Ferro at firstname.lastname@example.org
Homeroom Parent Guide
Homeroom Parent List
For additional information or questions please contact: Heather Welch at email@example.com
FormsCheck Request Form