- Pre-Kindergarten is 4 years of age on or before September 1;
- Kindergarten, 5 years of age on or before September 1;
- Grades 1, 6 years of age on or before September 1 providing the child has successfully completed Kindergarten.
An original birth certificate is required as well as the Social Security number. A health record containing immunization information is required by the Florida Department of Health and Rehabilitative Services. For Catholic students, a certificate of Baptism is required. All registrations must be made in person with original certificates.
Admission is determined on a year-by-year basis with priority given to parishioners of Saint Brendan Church. As space is available, admission is extended to parishioners of Prince of Peace, of other Catholic parishes in the area, to transfer students from Catholic schools and to students of families of other Church affiliations. Having siblings previously enrolled will not be an automatic criterion for admittance. However, care will be taken to examine individually each request for admittance.
Waiting List Priority
St. Brendan Catholic School adheres to the class size standards set forth by the Diocese of Orlando and the Florida Catholic Conference. Enrollment is limited to no more than 25 in Pre-Kindergarten, with a full-time teacher assistant, 30 in Kindergarten, with a full-time teacher assistant, and up to 30 in Grades 1-8. As space becomes available, consideration is given to those placed on an active waiting list. The following factors will be used to determine acceptance from the waiting list.
- Parents who are registered, supporting, practicing Catholics of Saint Brendan Church
- Registered supporting, practicing Catholics of other Catholic churches.
- Having siblings currently in school.